Outland Firebowl Propane Tank Cover
Transform your unsightly 20 lb (5 gallon) propane tank into a stylish functional tabletop and attractive outdoor feature with the Outland Firebowl Propane Tank Cover. A unique solution to protecting your propane tank from outdoor exposure while helping mitigate tank freeze. The perimeter zippered top allows for quick access to the valve while elasticized stretch bands on both sides ensure an easy and effortless fit. Convenient side flap creates a simple pass through for the hose and strong draw cord on the bottom ensures a tight fit for a stable tabletop. Six ventilation grommets provide ample air flow and handy storage pocket secures wand lighter and other items.
Durable UV and weather resistant fabric offers signature Outland Living high quality construction. Perfect for use with your Outland Firebowl propane fire pit, outdoor grill, camp stove or any other outdoor propane appliance.
- Unique design transforms unsightly standard 20 lb (5 gallon) propane tank into a stylish functional tabletop
- Perimeter zippered top for quick access to valve, elasticized stretch bands ensure easy & effortless fit, and side flap creates pass through for hose
- Draw cord on bottom ensures tight fit for stable tabletop, six ventilation grommets provide ample air flow, and storage pocket secures wand lighter
- Durable UV & weather resistant fabric protects propane tank from the element; adds insulating layer to help prevent tank freeze
- Perfect for use with your fire pit, outdoor grill, camp stove or any other outdoor propane appliance
- Dimensions: L 18.5″ x W 18.5″ x H 12.25″
- Weight: 1.59 lbs
- Material: Polyester Dacron 400D with Polyurethane Lining
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.